The Energy House is a team of professionals – contractors, installers, distributors, retailers and engineers – to help increase the awareness of energy efficiency initiatives, systems, products and design concepts that are available for our customers.
The Energy House goes one step further by studying, investigating and testing all of the products, systems and design concepts that we include in your energy design. The Energy House certification of approval is a proven method of customers knowing that the energy design and the products proposed for their property has been endorsed by the Energy House and their team.
This connection to our suppliers is most apparent in our Energy House Solutions Center showroom and soon to be exhibited to the mass public in our Mobile Energy Lab (MEL) coming to a location to you in 2016.
- Solar Could Outpace Natural Gas for New Generation in 2016
- Congressional Inaction Puts the Geothermal Heat Pump Industry and Thousands of Jobs in Peril
- Green Building in a Trump Administration
- Why Trump won’t stop the clean energy revolution (By powerforthepeopleva.com)
- What do the 2016 election results mean for energy efficiency? | ACEEE
- Saving on utility costs for fall and winter
- The enormous scale of all the energy that we never used
- Whisper Valley in Austin
- The Washington Post
- Resiliency, Sustainability, and Economic Opportunities in the DC Region
- Ten Myths About Geothermal Heating and Cooling
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Benvenga Signature Homes
- LUMOS – We are solar architects
- A Suburban Experiment Aims for Free Energy
- 72% of Corporations Are Actively Procuring Clean Energy
- Why Do Americans Invest in Energy Efficiency?