The Energy House is a team of professionals – contractors, installers, distributors, retailers and engineers – to help increase the awareness of energy efficiency initiatives, systems, products and design concepts that are available for our customers.
The Energy House goes one step further by studying, investigating and testing all of the products, systems and design concepts that we include in your energy design. The Energy House certification of approval is a proven method of customers knowing that the energy design and the products proposed for their property have been endorsed by the Energy House and their team.
We look forward to introducing your project to the most current and ground breaking system and product in the ever changing world of Energy Efficiency.
- ACEEE Report: Energy Efficiency Is The Greatest Energy Story You Haven’t Heard
- Virginia Homebuilder Pursues a Center for “Zero-energy” Makeovers
- Just How Much Power Do Your Electronics Use When They Are ‘Off’?
- Solar Could Outpace Natural Gas for New Generation in 2016
- Congressional Inaction Puts the Geothermal Heat Pump Industry and Thousands of Jobs in Peril
- Green Building in a Trump Administration
- Why Trump won’t stop the clean energy revolution (By powerforthepeopleva.com)
- What do the 2016 election results mean for energy efficiency? | ACEEE
- Saving on utility costs for fall and winter
- The enormous scale of all the energy that we never used
- Whisper Valley in Austin
- The Washington Post
- Resiliency, Sustainability, and Economic Opportunities in the DC Region
- Ten Myths About Geothermal Heating and Cooling
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Benvenga Signature Homes
- LUMOS – We are solar architects
- A Suburban Experiment Aims for Free Energy
- 72% of Corporations Are Actively Procuring Clean Energy
- Why Do Americans Invest in Energy Efficiency?